A TriviaPacks.com customer will receive a refund for only one of two reasons:
- You didn’t receive your TriviaPack.com e-mail with download information and your Trivia Pack within 2 business days AFTER notifying us that you haven’t received it through e-mail.
- There is an inaccuracy in your trivia pack and you report it by e-mail with documentation including the question and answer in question and documentation proving it is wrong. If, after we do our research, we find that we, in fact, sent you an incorrect question/answer, we will refund your money for the category that had the inaccuracy per our Accuracy Guarantee.
Of course we never expect either of these things to happen as our Trivia Packs are generated almost instantly and we do everything we can to ensure that all of our questions and answers are 100% correct.
Shipping and Delivery
All Trivia Packs purchased on TriviaPacks.com are electronic downloads and will come to your provided e-mail address in a ZIP file. You can then open them and download the contents to your computer. If you opt for an instant PowerPoint download or to get your questions and answers in an Excel sheet to make your own PowerPoint, you will need Microsoft Excel and/or Microsoft PowerPoint or programs that can work with those types of files.
The electronic delivery of your Trivia Packs will occur within 10 minutes of you placing your order, but sometimes because of e-mail systems and spam/junk filters, it can take longer. If it isn't in your inbox, please check your spam and junk folder of your e-mail account. If you have NOT received your trivia pack within within 1 hour, please call us or email us at email@example.com.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- How Trivia Packs, LLC policy changes will be communicated.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to any outside party.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access To and Control Over Information You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Security We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. We NEVER retain credit card information online or in-house.
Terms and Conditions
1. Each Trivia Pack is only to be used once. The package contents should then be destroyed.
2. Copy, reproduction, or sale of the Trivia Packs is strictly prohibited unless permission is granted by Trivia Packs, LLC.